We have many opportunities for youth to have fun and grow in their faith. Click these links to learn more:
- We offer a Middle School Learning Group for 6th – 8th graders.
- We offer a High School Learning Group for 9th – 12th graders.
- Our Middle School students participate in an interactive Confirmation program.
- Our High School students participate in Bible studies, service projects, and mission trips.
- There are many places that youth can lead by serving in our Sunday morning worship services.
- We have teen-based Recovery Programs and counseling for youth that are struggling.
- Faith Camp is a multi-week summer programmed day camp that offers youth the chance to lead younger children in music, games, arts and crafts, kitchen time, splash days, small groups, and Bible study.
- Faith Families provides families with youth the chance to get together for fellowship, fun, and service every other month.
- If you have a question or need more information you can contact the Director of Youth and Family, Tessa Holmes.