If you’ve ever listened to a Bible teacher or pastor and wanted to stop that person and say, “But what about…?” or “I don’t understand,” then a Learning Group is for you! Preaching and teaching is one way communication. You listen while the speaker speaks. It’s fine for imparting knowledge, but not as effective for personal application as a Learning Group. In a Learning Group setting, you can ask questions, participate in a discussion of the text, and hear others share insights and illustrations of the truth you are trying to grasp. The Bible must be applied to your own personal situations and that happens best in small groups. All classes meet at 9:45 AM on Sundays.
Sundays, September 3 through November 19 @ 9:45 AM – 10:30 AM
You can view group information at FaithBellaire.InFellowship.com.
- Basic Christianity (Chinese) – Led by Pastor Junfeng Tan – meets in Faith Center Gym
- Circle of Friends- Led by Sara Karow – meets in Room #121 in the Day School hallway
- Original Blessing – Led by Kate Faulkner – meets in Fellowship Hall
- Taking Faith Home – Led by Betty Becker and Staci DeKunder – meets upstairs in the Library Room #207
- The Good News Class – Led by Cliff Condit – meets in Room #120 in the Day School Hallway
- The Reformation and the Empowerment of Women – Led by Kathy Patrick – meets in Faith Center Community Room #300
- The Word and the World – Led by Pastor Kerry Nelson – meets in the Conference Room #101
- Young and Elementary Families – Led by Eric and Courtney Lerch – meets in Room #122 in the Day School hallway