It is that time of year again! Applications are now being taken for the Director roles at Faith Camp 2018. The link to apply can be found here! The deadline is December 31, 2017 and interviews are slated to take place January 5-7.
FAITH CAMP 2018
Week 1 – July 9-13
Week 2 – July 16-20
Week 3 – July 23-27
- Faith Camp is a 3-week Day Camp that is led by teenagers and mentored by adults
- For all kids age 5 through 6th Grade
- $130 per child / per week ($10 discount before March 31, 2017; $30 discount for families who sign up for all three weeks)
- The camp day is from 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Before Care is available from 7:30 AM for $40 per week / After Care is available until 6:00 PM for $40 per week ($70 per week for both)
- Faith Camp is an action-packed week of music, games, arts, crafts, snacks, and fun – all relating to the Bible story of the day
- Friends are welcome and those who have never been to Faith Camp before will give you a $5 credit
- Faith Camp Cancellation / Refund Policy. Registrations that cancel by March 31 will receive 100% of all fees paid. Registrations that cancel by May 1 will forfeit 50% of all fees paid. Registrations that cancel after May 1 will forfeit 100% of all fees paid. Campers canceling due to illness, with written doctor’s orders, will receive their entire camp fee less $25. Our cancellation policy has been created due to the increased demand for available camper space and to insure fairness to all who wish to attend Faith Camp.
- Absences & WithdrawalsThe Directors reserve the right to dismiss any camper whose influence and conduct becomes detrimental to the best interests of the program. No refunds will be made for dismissed campers or withdrawals. The only exception is for a withdrawal on doctor’s orders, in which case we will prorate a refund based on the remaining days of camp. We are a nonprofit organization and any forfeiture of deposits or fees will be put in our General Donation Fund.