WEEK 1 – JUNE 27 – JULY 1, 2022
WEEK 2 – JULY 5-8, 2022
WEEK 3 – JULY 11-15, 2022
- Faith Camp is a 3-week Day Camp that is led by teenagers and mentored by adults.
- For all kids age 5 through 6th Grade.
- Early Bird discount before April 1, 2022 is $10/week.
- $130 per child, per week ($30 discount off of the total order for families who sign up for all three weeks). After June 27, 2022 registration increases to $150 per child.
- The camp day is from 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Before Care is available from 7:30 AM for $40 per week / After Care is available until 6:00 PM for $40 per week ($70 per week for both). Adding Before/After Care at the check-in table on the first day of camp will incur a $10 fee in addition to the standard rate.
- Faith Camp is an action-packed week of music, games, arts, crafts, snacks, and fun – all relating to the Bible story of the day.
Faith Camp Cancellation/Refund Policy: Registrations that are cancelled by May 1, 2022 will receive a 100% refund. Registrations that are cancelled by June 1 will receive a 50% refund. Registrations that are cancelled after June 1, 2022 will forfeit the entire registration fee. Any camper that is unable to attend camp for a medical reason, a doctor’s note will be required and will receive a full refund less a $25 cancellation fee. In the event that Faith Camp is unable to be held due to COVID-19 a full refund will be issued, with the option to donate all or part of the registration fee to Faith Camp. Finally, if Faith Camp must be cancelled after the start of a week of camp, a prorated refund based on the remaining number of camp days will be processed for all campers, with the option to donate all or part to Faith Camp.
Absences & Withdrawals: The Directors reserve the right to dismiss any camper whose influence and conduct becomes detrimental to the best interests of the program. No refunds will be made for dismissed campers or withdrawals. The only exception is for a withdrawal on doctor’s orders, in which case we will prorate a refund based on the remaining days of camp. We are a nonprofit organization and any forfeiture of deposits or fees will be put in our General Donation Fund.
After Care Late Pick-Up Policy: After care at Faith Camp ends at 6:00 PM. If a child has not been picked up at this time, a late charge of $15.00 per child will be assessed. After 6:15 PM, the fee is an additional $1.00 per minute per child. The late fee should be paid in cash to the Camp Manager upon pick-up. Parents must make every effort to pick up children on time. If a late pick-up is unavoidable, parents should notify the church office immediately at (713) 664-3048 ext 307. Parents are asked to leave a voicemail message if no one answers at the office.