We have many opportunities for kids to have fun and grow in their faith. Click these links to learn more:
- Faith Lutheran Day School is a full-time, year-round facility serving children ages 3 years through Kindergarten in Bellaire and the Greater Houston area since 1983.
- Faith Lutheran Mother’s Day Out was established in 1993, is for children ages 1 – 4 years and meets year round, five days a week, from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Children of all ages are welcomed and encouraged to attend Sunday morning worship services with their parents or caregivers.
- The Faith Fun Zone is available for drop-in childcare throughout the services on Sunday morning.
- We offer Learning Groups on Sundays at 9:45 AM for all ages including Preschool and Elementary groups.
- Faith Camp is a week-long summer camp that offers music, games, arts and crafts, kitchen time, splash days, small groups, and Bible study for children in grades Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
- Faith Families provides families with children the chance to get together for fellowship, fun, and service every other month.
- If you have a question or need more information you can contact the Director of Youth and Family, Tessa Holmes.