- Faith House will have ‘gift’ cards with an item needed for the renovation on each card. The estimated cost of the item is also listed.
- Members will select the item they want to contribute to Faith House.
- Give the ‘gift’ card and your payment to the Faith House Volunteer or send the card and payment to the Church Office.
- Faith House will purchase that item during the construction process.
Children and Youth Learning
- We wants kids to MOVE and participate in learning on Sunday mornings.
- We want kids to MOVE forward in their relationship with Jesus.
- We want kids to MOVE out into their world to make an impact.
All elementary groups gather in Room 306 to start.
- Led by Tina Wood, meets in Faith Center Room 301
- Led by Denise Adams and Helen Watson, meets in Faith Center Room 307
- Led by Kelsey Vickery, meets in Faith Center Room 305
- Led by Mayra Marshall and Jennifer Blessington, meets in Faith Center Room 308
- Led by John Vickery, meets in Faith Center Room 309
- Confirmation, led by Pastor Kerry Nelson, meets in the Fellowship Hall on Sundays at 4:00 PM
- Led by Kelley Keller, Hannah Anderson and Alex Dyson, meets upstairs in Faith Center
- Faith Center Community Room 300
- Room 121 (Day School Hallway)
- Room 101 (Conference Room)
- Library (Upstairs Room 207)
- Room 120 (Day School Hallway)
- Room 122 (Day School Hallway)
Friday, September 14
6:00-10:00 PM – Faith Center
Parent’s Night Out is here to give you a break! The cost is $15 per child with a $45 household max. RSVP at [email protected]!
Drop off your kids at Faith from 6:00-10:00 PM for fun childcare. You can enjoy your kid-free evening with a movie, romantic dinner, grocery shopping, or even doing the laundry.
Pay online with a credit/debit card on our Donation Page (look for the “Parent’s Night Out” option under Donations). CASH ONLY at the door. RSVP via email to [email protected] to insure that we have a spot for you.
Download the new PNO Registration Form..
Join the Church Council and staff for food and fellowship on Friday, August 31 from 6:00 – 8:30 PM. We will spend time reflecting on what direction God might be calling our community for the future. Come share your thoughts. Every voice is welcome!
- Saturday, July 28, 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM for Sort and Set-up
- Friday and Saturday, August 3 and 4, 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM for Distribution and Hospitality