FAITH CAMP 2019
WEEK 1 – JULY 8-12 – WE DISCOVER
WEEK 2 – JULY 15-19 – WE EXPLORE
WEEK 3 – JULY 22-26 – WE SHARE
- Faith Camp is a 3-week Day Camp that is led by teenagers and mentored by adults
- For all kids age 5 through 6th Grade
- Early Bird discount before April 1, 2019 is $10/week.
- $130 per child, per week ($30 discount for families who sign up for all three weeks)
- The camp day is from 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Before Care is available from 7:30 AM for $40 per week / After Care is available until 6:00 PM for $40 per week ($70 per week for both)
- Faith Camp is an action-packed week of music, games, arts, crafts, snacks, and fun – all relating to the Bible story of the day
- Friends are welcome and those who have never been to Faith Camp before will give you a $5 credit
Faith Camp Cancellation/Refund Policy: Registrations that cancel by March 31 will receive 100% of all fees paid. Registrations that cancel by May 1 will forfeit 50% of all fees paid. Registrations that cancel after May 1 will forfeit 100% of all fees paid. Campers canceling due to illness, with written doctor’s orders, will receive their entire camp fee less $25. Our cancellation policy has been created due to the increased demand for available camper space and to insure fairness to all who wish to attend Faith Camp.
Absences & Withdrawals: The Directors reserve the right to dismiss any camper whose influence and conduct becomes detrimental to the best interests of the program. No refunds will be made for dismissed campers or withdrawals. The only exception is for a withdrawal on doctor’s orders, in which case we will prorate a refund based on the remaining days of camp. We are a nonprofit organization and any forfeiture of deposits or fees will be put in our General Donation Fund.
7:00 PM – Faith Center
Men and women are invited to participate in the FPFH small group where you can improve your health through a 12-week Bible study called “Celebrate Success” and a healthy eating and exercise program that will assist you in your endeavors.
To find out more come to the Orientation on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 7:00 PM in Room 306 in the Faith Center. If you have questions please contact Mardi Mayerhoff via email or at 713-203-1875. You can also visit FirstPlaceForHealth.com for more information.
Wednesdays during Lent
11:45 AM in the Sanctuary
7:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall
Midweek Lenten worships will be at 11:45 AM on Wednesdays when we gather for prayers, hearing from God’s word, and singing. Lunch will be served at 12:30 PM. Compline (Night Prayer) will be at 7:00 PM.
March 13 – Prayer and Meditation
March 20 – Fasting
March 27 – Solitude
April 3 – Small Groups
April 10 – Almsgiving