There will be projects for all ages and abilities again this year as we spend the Learning Hour (10:15 – 11:00 AM) improving our church and grounds.
Please consider signing up for a new Adult Learning Group. All groups start fresh with the new Season of Learning and newcomers are welcome! Classes will begin on April 21 and run through June 23.
Please contact Jennifer Finley in the church office if you need more information or help connecting to a Learning Group. We want everyone to find their place…because everyone has one at Faith!
Spring 2013 Season of Learning
(April 21 – June 23)
Sunday Morning Adult Learning Group Opportunities (10:15 AM)
- Circle of Friends – led by Sara Karow, Main Building – Room 108
- Faithful Seekers of the Word – led by Jan Zunker, Main Building – Conference Room
- The Good News Class – led by Cliff Condit, Faith Center – Room 309
- Fishers of People – led by Kathy Patrick, Faith Center – Room 300
- Worship Matters – led by Dr. Clayton Faulkner, Main Building – Room 201
- Young Families – Main Building – Room 122 (Day School Hallway)
- Single & Parenting – led by Stacy Williams, Main Building – Library (Upstairs)
- Discovering Faith – led by Pastor Kerry Nelson, Main Building – Parlor (April 21 – May 12)
- Discovering Self – led by Laura Swanson, Main Building – Parlor (June 9 – June 23)
Sunday Morning Children and Youth Learning Group Opportunities (10:15 AM)
- High School – Led by a team of faithful adults, Faith Center – Loft
- Middle School – Servant learning each week for local, regional, and global projects. Check board in lobby for meeting location.
- Elementary – Grades 1 and 2, Main Building – Room 202; Grades 3-5, Main Building – Room 204
- PreK and Kindergarten – Led by a team of faithful adults, Faith Center – Room 307
- Toddlers (22 months – 3 years) – Led by a team of faithful adults, Faith Center – Room 301
Week Day Adult Learning Group Opportunities
- First Place 4 Health – led by Mardi Mayerhoff, Tuesdays at 7:00 PM, Faith Center – Room 306 (April 16 – July 9)